Order Confirmation / Invoice Payments / Updates / Restoration Fees
If you would like to make payment for an order, invoice or update please follow the instructions below:
- Enter your company name
- Click the PAY NOW button
- Enter the amount you want to pay in the Item Price field, then click the Update link
You can choose to pay by debit/credit card or paypal account. If you want to pay by debit/credit card and you do not have a Paypal account please select the "Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card" option.
Hosting Payment Setup
Please select your hosting package from the drop down list, enter your company name and click the PAY NOW button below. Payments will be automatically taken on a monthly basis. You can choose to pay by debit/credit card or paypal account. If you want to pay by debit/credit card and you do not have a Paypal account please select the "Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card" option.
Discounted Annual Hosting Payment Setup
Please select your package from the drop down list, enter your website domain and click the PAY NOW button below to pay your Hosting annually and benefit from a 15% discount. If you want to pay by debit/credit card please select option "Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card".
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Renewal of hosting or domains is due on a yearly or quarterly basis depending on your package. The hosting or domain will not be renewed if we do not receive payment by the due date or if no response is received from contact attempts. You will risk losing your website files, domain name and emails if payment for renewals is not received by the due date.
- We reserve the right to deactivate and delete any website where the hosting has expired. There will be an admin fee of £150.00 set for retrieving the website files and reactivating the website/hosting. Files can only be retrieved and restored up to a certain time period, after this all files including emails would be permanently deleted from our servers.
- Renewal notifications and reminders will be sent via email only to the email address you contacted us from when originally placing your order. It is your responsibility to advise us of any email address changes.
- All hosting fees are non refundable.
Full Terms & Conditions should be viewed at: http://www.creativewebcompany.com/terms
Terms are subject to change without notice.
New terms are applicable from the time they are updated on our website.