We offer affordable and cost affective social media services. Marketing through social media and the internet is an extremely low cost method of advertising and spreading the word about your business, services and products.
Social media is a specific way of connecting to your target market on a more personal level. In this day and age taking a friendly approach is much more affective than hardcore sales tactics. People have wised up to pushy sales techniques and often ignore this type of marketing, so finding alternative ways to connect with potential customers is essential.
The 4 Main Social Media Building Blocks:
- Generate Buzz
Why Social Media is Important:
- Breaks down the barriers and allows you to communicate on all levels with potential and existing customers
- Allows you to hear your customer feedback first hand so you can learn and evolve as a business
- Spreads the word about your company, products and services for free
- Increases recommendations and shareability
- It has become the expected way to communicate therefore not joining in could be considered a little weird. Facebook is the most visited site in the world after Google, many days even gaining more visits than Google. If you do not join in then you would be missing out on connecting with millions of potential customers.
Examples of How to Use Social Media:
- Provide regular status updates to keep your followers engaged and informed with what is going on, also to generate new followers.
- Get involved with your followers, ask them questions and ask for feedback because people like to feel that you care about what they think.
- Use video - many businesses underestimate the power of video content but for many people video is a far more engaging medium than text or still images.
- Micro blogging i.e. Twitter let's you monitor what customers are saying about your business in real time and allows you to respond instantly. It also allows you to share info on promotions, new products and other interesting news.
How We Can Help:
- Setup your social media accounts including: integrating with your website, writing the text content, adding custom pages/widgets, and uploading other content like images, videos etc.
- Customise your accounts and create eye catching custom graphics to make a high impact first impression and help increase members.
- Write fresh, readable and innovative content taking the burden off your shoulders so you have the time to focus on running your business.
- Help you understand how to use social media to gain exposure, drive traffic to your website and improve SEO positioning.
- Provide bespoke social media management packages to suit your specific requirements. Whether you are an established business or just starting out, we can tailor services just for you.
Social Media Guideline Prices:
Please note we can provide bespoke social media management packages to suit your specific requirements. Whether you are an established business or just starting out, we can tailor services just for you. We can support any type of social media account i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, LinkedIn, MySpace, Wordpress, Flickr, Digg, Ning, Squidoo, Hi5, Reddit, StumbleUpon etc. The packages below only show examples of the most requested services. Every business has different requirements so we create packages to meet specific needs.
*All prices on our website are subject to standard VAT
|Social Media Service
||£ Price from
|FB & Twitter Basic Customisation
FB & Twitter Basic Customisation plus content writing
FB & Twitter Advanced Customisation and Website Integration
FB & Twitter Account Setup, Integration & Customisation
YouTube Setup & Customisation
||£ Price from
|FB & Twitter Daily Updates
FB & Twitter Daily Update + 2 Articles/Blogs per month
FB & Twitter Daily Update + 4 Articles/Blogs per month
How it Works:
- Approx 300 words
- We suggest topics or you can provide your own
- Accompanying images/media may incur extra charge depending on your package
Social Media Updates:
- Updates can be provided to you for you to post or we can post on your behalf
- Approval process can be put in place if required
- We suggest update topics or you can provide your own
- We require monthly updates/notes from you about past and future news and events so we can understand what has been happening with your business (you can provide these in rough format as they are for our use only)
- Client evaluation form must be completed and submitted to us before commencement of work so we are familiar with your target market, competitors and future aims
- We may need to occasionally consult and ask you questions to obtain the necessary information needed to carry out our job
Payment on Results:
If you are interested in generating a specific number of members/followers then we can put in place a target based fee structure. How to Get Started:
If you would like to find out more about how we can use social media to help you then please get in touch.
"The Creative Web Co have been very supportive and helpful."
"Working with Creative Web Co was absolutly perfect, I really couldn't of asked for anything more."
"After a bad experience with a web company who did not deliver a website I had paid for I was in a tight spot to get one up and running in a week."
The Many Sides 2:
"I first got in touch with Hazel in July at the beginning of the process when I was relatively clueless about the web development side of things."
• Quality Bespoke Website Design
• Unlimited Design Revisions
• Content Management Systems
• E Commerce Online Shops
• Animation & Dynamic Content
• Forums / Online Communities
• Social Media Management
Anything you think of - we can do!
Design & Print:
• Logo Design / Branding
• Flyers, Posters & Leaflets
• Brochures & Catalogues
• HTML Newsletters
• Web Banners & Adverts
• Promotional Materials
• Website Visuals
Please visit our Web Design Portfolio
and Graphic Design Portfolio
to see some of our great work...